Application form to sit the European Board of Paediatric Surgery PART TWO Examination 2022
Incomplete application forms take extra time to process.
If you are looking for a quick turnaround, make sure you help us by submitting everything you are asked to submit.
Do not book your travel and accommodation until you have received confirmation that you have been offered a place to sit the examination. There are limited places every year.
Please attach documentation
You must attach a copy of your certificate of completion of paediatric surgery training /Paediatric surgery certificate.You may not be eligible to sit the EBPS Part Two Examination.
- Please ensure that you enclose all necessary documents or your application will be returned.
- It is essential that you send in either a copy of your certificate of accreditation as a Paediatric Surgeon or other proof of accreditation.
- It is further essential that you make payment prior to attending the examination.
- Incomplete applications will result in a delay to the admission process.
Applications received without full documentation will not be processed.
From 2023, Part Two Examination Fee - 799 Euro
How to Pay
1. Bank transfer to:
Name of the account : UEMS EBPS Examination Surgery
Number of account : 001-8052819-52
IBAN Code : BE64 0018 0528 1952
BIC/SWIFT Code : GEBABEBB
Name of the Bank : BNP Paribas Fortis
Address of the Bank : Montagne du Parc 3, 1000 Brussels, Belgium.
2. By Credit card via Paypal Invoice – if you wish to pay by credit card please tick the Paypal box and an invoice will be sent to you allowing payment by credit card. There will be a small fee added to cover the cost of Paypal transaction.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT ANY BANK TRANSFER FEE IS NOT DEDUCTED FROM YOUR EXAMINATION FEE; BANK FEES MUST BE PAID SEPARATELY
Cancellation: If a candidate cancels their examination place four weeks prior to attending, they will forfeit 50% of the examination fee. If a candidate cancels during the four weeks leading up to the examination, or does not attend, they will forfeit the full examination fee.
Early applications are advised as places are limited and fill quickly.
Examination places are awarded chronologically to applicants who submit full applications. If your application is incomplete and further documentation is required, your name will be placed on the waiting list.
Please DO NOT book your travel and accommodation until you have received confirmation from the Exam Office that you have been offered a place to sit the exam. We cannot accept responsibility for candidates who book travel and accommodation prior to submitting their full application to sit the exam.
EARLY APPLICATION IS STRONGLY ADVISED AS PLACES ARE LIMITED
Names of successful candidates are uploaded to our website and facebook pages.