- Paediatric Surgical Trainees and Surgeons involved in Paediatric Tumour Surgery
- Maximal attendees: 5
- After registration the candidates will receive the core curriculum by email
- Basic sciences covered by distant learning
- Practical surgery discussed on training days using dvd material
- Cases discussed by a panel on a tumour board
- Assessment at the end of the training period (mcqs)
- Certificate of successful completion of the training course
- Forum for Poster Presentation and Full Papers on Two and Three Day courses
The Programme will run for one, two or thee days.
There will be a section at the end of Day Two and Day Three for Free papers and Posters which will be selected by the Faculty.